Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”, TSXV: NEV) is a gold, cobalt, copper and lithium exploration company with a current portfolio of two gold exploration projects, one cobalt property, one copper project, and five lithium brine exploration projects in Nevada, USA. Highlights include:
- Coronado VMS Property located in Pershing County, south of Winnemucca, Nevada. Coronado surrounds the past-producing Big Mike open pit copper mine and is prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. The Company carried out an airborne survey in July 2018 that detected several strong conductive anomalies and drilling began in December 2018.
- Kinsley Mountain Project, near Wendover, Nevada, with a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource – see “Kinsley Mountain Technical Report” dated December 16, 2015 posted at “Investors” on this website, or on Nevada Sunrise’s listing at www.sedar.ca
- Lovelock Cobalt Mine Property located in the Stillwater Range of Churchill County, near Lovelock, Nevada. The Lovelock Mine had limited, but high-grade, production of cobalt, nickel and copper in the 1880s but has never been thoroughly explored in the modern era.
- Treasure Box and Boyer Ranch Copper Property, located in the Stillwater Range, of Churchill County, near Lovelock, Nevada. Historical production occurred in the 1860s but little drilling has been carried out in the modern era.
- Neptune Property, and the Aquarius Property, both located in the Clayton Valley, near Silver Peak, Nevada, the home of the only producing lithium mine in the United States, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015 and 2016.
- Jackson Wash Property and the Gemini Property, both located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015.
- Atlantis Property, located in the northern Fish Lake Valley, northwest of the Clayton Valley, prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2016. In 2017, Nevada’s production of gold was approximately 5.64 million ounces, representing approximately 72% of U.S. total gold production, with the U.S. ranked as the world’s fourth-largest gold producer behind China, Australia and Russia.
- In 2016, Nevada’s production of lithium compounds was just over 9.3 million pounds.
- Nevada Sunrise applies the extensive exploration experience and technical skills of its exploration team to search for and acquire new exploration projects that are advanced internally or offered for joint venture.
- Nevada Sunrise is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “NEV”.
Kinsley Mountain is a joint venture with Liberty Gold Corp. (TSX: LGD, formerly Pilot Gold Inc.). Exploration in 2013-2014 discovered high-grade gold mineralization in the Western Flank zone. Liberty Gold Corp. holds a 79.06% participating interest and Nevada Sunrise holds a 20.94% participating interest.
Suite 408 – 1199 West Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6E 2R1
Phone: (604) 428-8028
Fax: (604) 684-9365
President, CEO, and Director
Warren W. Stanyer
Chief Financial Officer
Christian Carvacho, Relationship Manager
510 Burrard Street, 3rd Floor
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B9
Phone: (604) 691-7362
Fax: (604) 661-9401
Registered Records Office
Suite 1500 – 1055 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 11117
Vancouver, BC V6E 4N7
Phone: (604) 689-9111
Cell: (604) 833-5809