Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”, TSXV: NEV) is a gold exploration company with a current portfolio of three gold exploration projects, and six lithium exploration projects totaling approximately 20,000 acres in Nevada, USA. Highlights include:
- Kinsley Mountain Project, near Wendover, Nevada, with a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource – see “Kinsley Mountain Technical Report” dated December 16, 2015 posted at “Investors” on this website, or on Nevada Sunrise’s listing at www.sedar.ca
- Golden Arrow Project, near Tonapah, Nevada, with a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource – see “Golden Arrow Technical Report” dated April 1, 2009 posted at “Investors” on this website, or on Nevada Sunrise’s listing at www.sedar.ca
- Roulette Property, hosts a gold-bearing jasperoid on surface, 120 claims acquired in November 2014, near Ely, Nevada.
- Neptune Property, Clayton NE Property, Aquarius Property, all located in the Clayton Valley, near Silver Peak, Nevada, the home of North America’s only producing lithium mine, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015 and 2016.
- Jackson Wash Property, Gemini Property, both located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015.
- Atlantis Property, located in the northern Fish Lake Valley, northwest of the Clayton Valley, prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2016.
- In 2013, Nevada’s production of gold was approximately 169.1 metric tonnes, representing approximately 75% of U.S. total gold production, thus adding to the U.S. ranking as the world’s third-largest gold producer (227 metric tonnes), behind China (420 metric tonnes) and Australia (255 metric tonnes).
- Nevada Sunrise applies the extensive exploration experience and technical skills of its exploration team to search for and acquire new exploration projects that are advanced internally or offered for joint venture.
- Nevada Sunrise is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “NEV”.
Kinsley Mountain is a joint venture with Pilot Gold Inc. (TSX: PLG). Exploration in 2013-2014 discovered high-grade gold mineralization in the Western Flank zone. Pilot Gold Inc. holds an approximate 79% participating interest and Nevada Sunrise holds an approximate 21% participating interest.
Suite 1100 – 1111 Melville Street
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6E 3V6
Phone: (604) 428-8028
Fax: (604) 484-7143
President, CEO, and Director
Warren W. Stanyer
Chief Financial Officer
Christian Carvacho, Relationship Manager
510 Burrard Street, 3rd Floor
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B9
Phone: (604) 691-7362
Fax: (604) 661-9401
Registered Records Office
Suite 1500 – 1055 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 11117
Vancouver, BC V6E 4N7
Phone: (604) 689-9111
Cell: (604) 833-5809